October 3, 2019 - 3:53 PM
Crazy busy week last week and I am no longer taking any Prozac……… and I’m not doing well. It takes a while for Prozac to leave your system completely, so that might not matter. I could just be tired, really tired, and worn out from last week. I want to hide in my house, not go out to anything - even things I enjoy. Thoughts of being around people are even more exhausting. My mood is lower, that might just be from being tired. Emotionally and physically exhausted. I was supposed to go out this morning, but I just felt so tired that I turned off my alarm clock and went back to sleep.
Last week I talked with my psychiatrist about my clock / nighttime routine maybe being not needed, I just did it as a routine and not a specific thing I have to do (OCD tendency). Yep I have to do it. Not a routine; needed, frustration, repeating it over and over again.
Things were going really well. I was not hypomanic at all. And now things are not going well. It could just be from starting to go off prozac, withdrawal affects. Or it could be the changing of the season from summer to fall.
Anger, is becoming. I am more irritable. I am more sensitive to tones of voices around me and frustration of others that leads to me being frustrating. And anger. I just had a very strong urge to chuck my ps3 controller at my tv. I was talking to my tv, which I don’t think is weird, racing game, ‘stupid car get out of my way.’ But I think a bit more heated today. Raised voice and anger and frustration… and serious urge to throw the controller at the tv.
Comments
Post a Comment