October 24, 2019 - 4:11 PM
Doing well I can identify would be triggers - & they do not hurt me. I don't spiral down. They could hurt me if I focused on them - but it is not difficult to let them pass through my mind without harming me.
It is crazy how that can be. Sometimes I get really suicidal really fast, and other times I'm fine.
At Ladies Bible Study at my church this morning the dvd study ended with a few verses that could have ruined the whole morning for me. Real suicidal, real fast. And yet this morning they didn't bother me at all.
It is crazy how that can be. Sometimes I get really suicidal really fast, and other times I'm fine.
At Ladies Bible Study at my church this morning the dvd study ended with a few verses that could have ruined the whole morning for me. Real suicidal, real fast. And yet this morning they didn't bother me at all.
Comments
Post a Comment