September 27, 2019 - 3:48 PM


I don’t save people. Only God does that. I have been agonizing over what to say to a friend. He was a Christian but now he is an atheist. I don’t want to be preachy, and I don’t want to throw all that creation science at him (how complex everything is, the spin of the earth and faith in a Creator, or faith in something from nothing. We have never observed something coming from nothing).

I want to be careful what I say, but I don’t want to shirk away from the truth. I want to be loving. I can’t save him. I can pray about what to say, think about what to say - and say it. But, God is the one who is responsible for people’s souls. And God likes it when we pray to him, so please pray for my friend, and all the other atheists in this world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 30, 2019 - 8:56 PM

November 04, 2019 - 9:22 PM

October 17, 2019 - 8:27 PM